Giving Christmas gifts is always a little stressful. There’s the danger you may over or under reciprocate. We decided to put together a list of Memphis themed gifts even Santa would be jealous of. Here is a range of present ideas sure to please every Memphian.
1. For the Sports Fanatic
What’s better than combining Memphis’s two favorite sports teams on one shirt? That’s right, nothing.
2. For Family that’s In Town
Tired of being cooped up inside? Come ride around the city on a heated bus listening to the sounds of some classic Memphis music. Bonus: We give you a break from entertaining your relatives. Click here to check out our website, theres a tour for everyone.
Prices Vary, Gift Certificates Available http://www.zerve.com/Backbeat
3. For Those Who Appreciate a Good Skyline
$29.99, American Decals
4. For the Hep Cat
$155, Lansky Brothers at The Peabody
5. For the Bookworm
6. For the New Musician
$199, Guitar Center
8. For the Foodie
Prices Vary Depending on Quantity, Pisatche Pastry
10. For a Classier Way to Represent Your Area Code
$53, PangaeaDesigns Etsy Store
11. For the Southern Gentleman
$45, Mo’s Bows Etsy Shop or at A. Schwab on Beale St.
12. For the Guitar Aficionado
Prices Vary, Vintage National Guitars
13. For the Teenager (Or Anyone With Ears)
$15 on iTunes
14. For Those Looking to Pay Homage to the Late, Great, Adventure River
For generations Adventure River was a mainstay for Memphians in the Summer. Relive your water park glory days with this t-shirt.
15. For the Elvis Lover
16. For the Person Who Already Has Everything